Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for any member of an organisation, whether an employee, or an employer. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor. It is specifically designed to give learners a good understanding of infections, how they occur, and how they can be controlled.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- How Infection Happens - An overview of what infections are, the different types of infections, and how they occur.
- Controlling Infection - Looking at the different methods available to break the chain of infection so that infections can be controlled.