Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Benefit from greater access to different perspectives, understanding of customers, increased customer engagement and improved employer image.
Our Inclusive Recruitment training course was developed with the 'Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion' (ENEI) following the success of our Unconscious Bias course with ENEI who are the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
This course will help your organisation reap the benefits of greater access to different perspectives, a greater understanding of customers, increased customer engagement and an improved employer image. Organisations electing to follow the principles of inclusive recruitment will set themselves on the path to higher performance.
Learners completing this course will:
- be able to deliver inclusive recruitment
- be equipped to improve inclusive recruitment outcomes
- recognise and develop their recruitment skills
- be able to explain inclusive recruitment to others
More specifically leaners will be able to:
- Define inclusive recruitment
- Understand how an inclusive workforce benefits organisations
- Design an inclusive job specification and person specification
- Describe their responsibilities in terms of reasonable adjustments
- Implement the legal duties as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- Provide an inclusive company culture for onboarding new staff members