Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
ITIL® Service Management - Foundation
About the Course
ITIL® Passport is an accredited product to support selfstudy computer-based e-learning for the ITIL® Foundation exam. SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated professional in your own time and at your own pace. Please note that exams are not included with this training course and must be purchased separately.
ITIL® Passport is compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
- 9 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson to consolidate the learning
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the ITIL® syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- Interactive exercises to assist with knowledge retention
Benefits of Passport
- Provides an overview of ITIL, what it is, where it is used.
- innovative leading-edge e-learning developed by industry experts
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- This introduction is the start of the path into IT Service Management and the first step to enable candidates to progress on to further levels within the ITIL® qualifications framework
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
- Enables all staff working within an IT environment to appreciate the structure to Information Technology Service Management.
Inside the Modules
Each module introduces an element of the ITIL structure and provides interactive multimedia lessons with tests and tasks to consolidate the learning.
- Gettng Started
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Strategy.
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology Considerations
- Exam Preparation
All modules include related Lessons, Interactive Tasks, sample Foundation Exam Simulation, Glossary and Syllabus.
The ITIL® course on this page is offered by SPOCE an ATO of AXELOS Limited
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.