Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Hot Weather Conditions
In this course you’ll explore the key issues and find out how you can prevent heat-related illness in the work you do.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define heat stress
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of heat stress
- Identify who is at risk
- Distinguish between common heat-related disorders and illnesses
- Take appropriate action to prevent heat stress
- Introduce initiatives to protect your employees from heat stress
- Respond promptly and effectively to deal with overexposure.