Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Health and Safety for Homeworkers (Employees)
Homeworking is a type of flexible working which can also be used in conjunction with other arrangements, such as flexible hours, working part-time or term-time working. This course is designed to raise awareness of the risks and hazards that are prevalent within the home-based workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what being a homeworker means
- Undertake and implement homeworking assessments
- Recognise the risks and hazards that come with working at home
- Use best practice to decrease the risks and hazards of homeworking
- Identify the risks of fire in the home as a homeworker
- Take action to ensure your home and data security standards are effective.