Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Health and Safety for Cleaners
From occupational dermatitis to muscoskeletal disorders, those who work in the cleaning industry can be exposed to a variety of different risks and hazards on a daily basis. This course provides information that can help cleaners to identify, assess and respond to the risks involved in their work.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand why cleaners are at risks
- Identify if there is a problem
- Understand cleaning risk assessments
- Recognise the various risks and hazards to cleaners
- Understand GHS symbols and Safety Data Sheets
- Use PPE correctly.