Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This RoSPA-assured, level-2, e-learning course is suitable for anyone who uses sharps as part of their work or even at home. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor.
It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from the basics of handling sharps, what harm can be caused from poor handling, to the specifics, such as; laws and legislation and step-by-step guides on how to respond to sharp injuries and how to dispose of them.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Health and Safety (Sharp Instruments in Healthcare) Regulations 2013
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Handling Sharps - What kind of sharps there are, how injury occurs, and looking at how to respond to sharps injury and sharps disposal.