Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Getting Started in Monday.com
In this short but comprehensive Getting Started in Monday.com course, we teach you most of the functionality that can be found in the monday.com platform.
Monday.com is a Cloud-based Work Operating System (Work OS) that allows companies to create their own work management software. It’s a simple but intuitive Work OS that lets teams run projects and workflows and collaborate effectively.
This course will teach you how to build Boards, Dashboards, and Automations and show you how these different building blocks can work together to become an end-to-end Work OS. We start off by showing you a broad overview of the features of the platform before we deep dive into each one. The course also includes practice exercises to test what you’ve learned.
We used Google Chrome on a Windows OS in this course, but since monday.com is a browser-based application, it should look exactly the same regardless of which browser you use. This course is aimed at beginners so if you are brand new to monday.com, then this course is for you!
In this course you will learn:
- How to Set up an Account and Log in for the first time
- An Overview of the Monday.com User Interface
- How to Create and Delete Boards
- How to use Essential Columns and Board Templates
- How to Add Data to Boards and Connect Boards
- How to Search, Sort, and Filter Board Data
- How to add Additional Board Views
- How to use Calendar, Workload, Form, Kanban, and Gantt Board Views
- How to use Notifications, Inbox, and My Work
- How to Share a Full Board on a Public URL
- How to Create Dashboards and Add Basic Widgets
- How to Print and Present Dashboards
- How to add Automations and Integrations to a Board