Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Ideas need to be nurtured and matured. Ideas are rarely arrived at through the sudden flash of creativity or inspiration and this course simplifies the process of real Idea Generation.
This Idea Generation course will provide the learner with both the knowledge and the tools to be able to implement a REAL idea generating culture. The learner will understand how to apply these tools to benefit both themselves and the company itself. The tools include:
- Reverse Brainstorming
- 6 Thinking Hats
The learner will understand how to use the tools effectively to maximise the input from all the team members to gain the maximum advantage. They will also learn how to correctly use the above models in a work environment with the knowledge of the following Idea Generation:
- Problem Solutions
- Derivative Ideas
- Symbiotic Ideas
- Revolutionary Ideas
- Serendipitous Discovery
- Targeted Innovation
- Artistic Innovation
- Philosophical Ideas
- Computer Assisted Discovery
This course will give you an excellent understanding of how to Generate Ideas aimed at the following business benefits:
- Understanding internal and external growth potential
- Improved productivity & reduced costs
- Better quality
- Effective handling of legal and environmental issues
- Expanded product range
- Added value
- Improved staff retention, motivation and easier recruitment
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Be able to explain why idea generation is essential for any business
- Have a working knowledge of the key tools you can use to generate ideas
- Know how to apply idea generation techniques to your own business situation
This Intellelearn Idea Generation course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Innovation Experts
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 25 Minutes
This Idea Generation online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The Idea Generation course takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?:
This course is essential for anyone who wants to see an improvement in their workplace. The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of Change Management. If you are looking for a career in Innovation within the Workplace, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.