Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Essentials
Our GDPR online course will not only help your employees learn how to comply with GDPR regulations, but also understand their responsibilities under the Data Protection Regulation. From HR to Finance, Customer Service to IT, everyone in your business needs to be compliant with GDPR.
This affordable, online GDPR course helps ensure staff and those who handle personal data are equipped with the skills and knowledge to comply effectively with regulations.
- Explain the need for personal data protection
- Outline the important highlights of the GDPR
- Identify key terms and definitions related to the GDPR
- Recognise different aspects of personal data including biometric, online and geolocation identifiers
- Describe special category personal data
- Summarise key processing activities
- Identify the UKs national regulator, the ICO
- Explain how to respond to a subject access request
- Recognise and report possible personal data incidents and breaches
- Describe the consequences of non-compliance
- List actions that will help them stay compliant
Please note this is a short introduction only to GDPR. There is another more comprehensive course on GDPR here