Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, has been in force since 25 May 2018. Since then, everyone is permitted to appeal to organizations regarding the compliance of this new European privacy legislation. In this training you learn to discuss the main guidelines of the GDPR and the correct way of protecting, processing, and storing personal data.
After the training you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the GDPR?
- What is personal data?
- What does the processing of personal data entail?
- Why is good protection of personal data important?
- What are the basic rules of the GDPR?
- What rights do data subjects have?
- What are the tasks and responsibilities of processing?
- What should you do to protect personal data?