Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Food Safety and Hygiene Essentials
Whether you are working in a restaurant, hotel, or other food-related establishment, maintaining high standards of food safety and hygiene is critical. From understanding the causes of food contamination to implementing effective food handling practices, this module will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to ensure that food is always safe for consumption.
- Understand the causes and consequences of food contamination and how to prevent it
- Implement effective food handling practices to reduce the risk of foodborne illness
- Appreciate and follow food safety regulations, guidelines, and standards in the industry
- Recognise the critical importance of personal hygiene in food handling and preparation
- Apply the proper use and storage of food-grade cleaning and sanitising agents
This course is for any role involved in preparation, storage, retail, or handling of food.