Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Fire safety training: Everyone in the organisation needs to know what to do if they see a fire, or if they need to evacuate the building in response to a fire alarm. Highly interactive, this fire safety course starts with the fire triangle and moves through the hazards of fire, how to prevent it, what to do when you hear a fire alarm, and what to do if you’re first on the scene.
You’ll look at the different kinds of fire extinguisher in the workplace and what kind of fire they are appropriate for. This can be used with practical training to brief people who need to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Key Learning Points:
- Facts about fire at work
- Factors that can trigger a fire at work
- How to prevent a fire
- What to do in the event of a fire
- Dangers of a fire
- Understand their obligations as an employee and those of their employer
- Understand the fire triangle
- Be aware of common fire hazards and how to avoid them
- Understand the importance of the correct fire evacuation procedures and its key elements
- Be able to describe different kinds of fire extinguishers and when to use them
- Know the procedure when being first on the scene of a fire