Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course covers financial information management, financial documents, financial indicators of business performance and business projections. In the Financial Environment course you'll learn to:
- Recognise the importance of financial information for management.
- Identify the main financial documents needed by the organisation, and the information contained within them.
- Recognise the most significant financial indicators of business performance and their relevance.
- List the main sources of long, medium and short term funds for business.
Who is this course for?
This course looks at how financial information is used at all levels of an organisation to monitor performance and to make informed decisions.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of financial information
- Know the key financial documents used in business
- Know how to interpret financial documents
- Recognise key financial indicators of performance
- Be able to calculate financial indicators & ratios
- Know sources of long, medium & short term funds
- Case study-based material for an engaging study programme
- Additional resources so you can take your study further
- ‘And Finally…’ section allows you to put your learning into practice
- Glossary of useful terms