Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Did you know that:
- Approximately 30% of people aged 65 and over will fall at least once a year.
- For those aged 80 and over, its 50%.
- Falls are the number one reason that people are taken to A&E.
What's included in this course?
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Give examples of the consequences of injuries caused by falls.
- Recall different fall risk factors.
- Recognise fall risk factors in your organisation and recommend or implement appropriate measures to reduce or prevent them.
- Locate additional guidance on fall prevention, from official professional bodies.