Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Excel 2016 - Level 6 - Presenting Data Visually
About the course
The Excel 2016 - Presenting Data Visually course covers topics included in the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam. You will create charts and add illustrations using Pictures, WordArt, SmartArt, and ClipArt. You will also learn how to add Shapes and Sparklines and use Outlining tools.
There are 4 modules in this course
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- Adding Illustrations
- Shapes, ClipArt and Sparklines
- Outlining Worksheets
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks.
Presenting Data VisuallyCreating and Modifying Charts
- Create and Resize Charts;
- Add Chart Elements;
- Change Chart Layout and Styles;
- Move and Copy Charts;
- Move to a Chart Sheet;
- Change Chart Types;
- Edit Charts;
- Modify Chart Parameters;
- Create Pie Charts.
- Add WordArt;
- Create SmartArt Graphics;
- Create Multiple Text Levels;
- Apply SmartArt Styles and Colours;
- Format SmartArt;
- Insert and Format Pictures;
- Add Alternative Text;
- Use Artistic Effects;
- Modify Picture Borders.
Shapes, ClipArt and Sparklines
- Add Shapes;
- Add Clip Art;
- Use Screenshots;
- Create Text Boxes;
- Convert Text to WordArt;
- Delete Text Boxes;
- Add Sparklines;
- Clear Sparklines.
- Understand Outlining;
- Outline a Worksheet;
- Hide Outline Details;
- Show Outline Details;
- Select Outline Data;
- Remove Outline Levels;
- Manually Group Data;
- Remove a Group Outline.