Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Excel 2013 - Level 7 - Sharing and Validating Data
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
The "Excel 2013 Sharing and Validating Data" course will show you how to add comments and share workbooks. You will also sort data and apply filters, use custom and conditional formats as well as validate data.
Together with our other Excel 2013 courses, this course also supports the background learning for the Microsoft Office Specialist 77-420 exam.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Using Comments
- Sharing Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Validating Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase
Share Workbook DataUse Comments
- Insert New Comments;
- Read Comments;
- Edit Comments;
- Display Comments;
- Hide Comments;
- Navigate Comments;
- Delete Comments;
- Send E-mail Attachments;
- Use PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Share Files on SkyDrive;
Organise DataSort and Filter Data
- Filter Data;
- Apply Multiple Search Criteria;
- Customise Filters;
- Sort with AutoFilters;
- Remove Filters;
- Sort on Multiple Columns;
- Add and Remove Subtotals;
- Display Unique Values;
- Remove Duplicate Entries;
Use Numeric and Conditional FormattingUse Custom and Conditional Formats
- Apply Numeric Formats;
- Apply Currency Formats;
- Apply Accounting Formats;
- Create Custom Formats;
- Use Conditional Formatting;
- Use the Rule Manager;
- Display Icon Sets;
- Clear Rules;
- Use Data Bars;
Data ValidationValidate Data
- Use the Data Validation feature;
- Set Validation Criteria;
- Create Input Messages;
- Create Error Alert Messages;
- Create Named Ranges;
- Create Data Entry Lists;
- Enter Data Using Lists;