Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Excel 2010 - Level 4 - Applying Formulas and Functions
About the course
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet capable of organising, analysing and presenting data. The basic concept is the same as using a paper spreadsheet with a built-in calculator. The advanced features of Excel allow you to manipulate the data easily and then to graphically present it in a number of attractive formats.
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 and takes you through tasks associated with Applying Formulas and Functions. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- identify Formula Operators and understand Operator Precedence
- enter and copy Formulas and use the AutoFill feature
- work with Absolute References and apply percentage values
- identify Function Components
- enter Functions, use AutoSum, ROUND Function and apply the IF Function
- name, editing and renaming ranges and use ranges in formulas
- understand Financial Arguments
There are 5 modules in this course
- Formulas and Referencing
- Working with Functions
- Logical and Informational Functions
- Named Ranges
- Financial Functions and Data Tables
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks