Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Excel 2007 Introduction
About this course
This course takes you step by step through introductory-level spreadsheet tasks using Excel 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- create new workbooks and input values, labels and dates
- open and move between workbooks
- find files using Windows Search
- use selection techniques
- move and copy data between worksheets and workbooks
- use the Paste Options Smart Tag
- insert and delete columns and rows
- use 'Find and Replace' and identify search options
- enter and copy formulas
- work with Absolute References and apply percentage values
- enter Functions, use AutoSum and apply the IF Function
- create simple charts and pie charts
There are 19 modules in this course:
- Starting Excel and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating Workbooks
- Splitting, Freezing and Options
- Creating Workbooks
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Selection Techniques
- Moving and Copying Data
- Adding and Removing Cells
- Searching and Sorting
- Formulas and Referencing
- Working with Functions
- Formatting Cells
- Handling Worksheets
- Creating and Modifying Charts
- Working with Chart Objects
- Proofing Tools
- Headers, Previewing and Page Setup
- Printing Worksheets
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks