Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
A short course that details the correct procedures to be followed during the evacuation of a burning building. All employees and contractors should know what to do in an emergency situation and how to respond appropriately to a fire emergency. They should also be able to assist with any visitors to the building and people with disabilities. It is important to prepare employees and contractors ahead of time for emergency situations.
In this training course employees will learn:
- What to do when a fire alarm sounds
- The correct procedure to follow when evacuating a building
- The correct action to take if a fire is discovered
Benefits to your organisation
- Immediately communicate fire safety policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a fire related accident
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding
All employees plus contractors.