Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Essential Problem Solving - Key Tools for Solving a Variety of Business Problems
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 350 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 5-10 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
- Exam included: YES
This Problem Solving Training course will equip you with the skills you need to recognise and act upon problems in the workplace, whether historic or emerging. You will better understand how to manage complex problems to ensure that they are eliminated from your organisation, resulting in a more productive and streamlined workplace as well as staff who are more motivated. You will learn the 14 essential tools needed to permanently solve problems, including the 5 Whys and SMART goal setting, and how to define a problem and plan a problem-solving project. You will also look at the method of Business Improvement, using data to find solutions and how to put together a successful problem-solving team.
Following completion of the course you will receive 10 CPD points and:
- Recognise and understand problems and how to permanently solve them
- Have the skills, tools and methods to develop an effective problem-solving plan
- Be able to put together a successful team for problem solving
- Be able to visually and clearly illustrate the problems using data, and how the solution has performed
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is perfect for you if you are involved in managing people or processes, or intend to work in a role where you will be. The course was created with managers and team leaders in mind but is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their problem-solving skills.