Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Equality and Diversity
Undertaking the Equality & Diversity training course will be a great way for you and your employees to understand more about the meaning and importance of equality and diversity.
Users will gain an understanding of the different types of discrimination and identify harassment, victimisation and bullying behaviour in your workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define Equality & Diversity.
- Identify ways of promoting Equality & Diversity.
- Recognise and distinguish between direct and indirect discrimination.
- Identify harassment, victimisation and bullying behaviour.
- Take appropriate action to develop a fairer, more inclusive working environment for all.