Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course has been designed to give the learner a greater understanding of epilepsy, including its potential causes, how it affects an individual, and how to support and manage those with the condition.
This course aims to raise learner’s awareness of Epilepsy. It will cover the potential causes, symptoms and treatments of epileptic disorders.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- Understand what epilepsy is.
- Understand the history of epilepsy.
- Be familiar with the treatments available.
- Understand what is required for an epilepsy diagnosis.
- Be familiar with the types of seizures.
- Understand the effects of seizures.
- Be aware of SUDEP.
- Be aware of the conditions associated with epilepsy.
- Understand how to record a seizure.
- Be familiar with protocols.
- Understand how to support someone with epilepsy