Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Electricity is something we take for granted; until things go wrong. Not recognising the dangers associated with electricity can be fatal. This course reveals electrical hazards in the workplace, who is most vulnerable and how to successfully assess and reduce the risks.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define electricity
- Recognise the main electrical risks and hazards
- Recognise what accidents and injuries can occur from electricity
- Assess and reduce the risks of electrical work
- Understand the general rules when working with electricity
- Understand what PAT testing is.