Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Effectiveness and Efficiency
Effectiveness and efficiency are vital factors in any organisation's ability to operate successfully in an increasingly competitive marketplace. In this course you'll learn to:
- Understand the terms effectiveness and efficiency and recognise the difference.
- Recognise the link between effectiveness and achievement of results.
- Recognise the link between efficiency and cost/ performance standards.
- Use processes which balance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assess extent of achievement of objectives.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the terms effectiveness & efficiency
- Recognise link effectiveness/results
- Recognise link efficiency/cost/standards
- Know how to balance effectiveness & efficiency
- Assess extent of achievement of objectives
- Case study-based material for an engaging study programme
- Additional resources so you can take your study further
- ‘And Finally…’ section allows you to put your learning into practice
- Glossary of useful terms