Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Effective decision-making. Part A
Most of a manager's day-to-day activities involve making decisions. These involve making technical, financial and personnel and organizational choices.
Every manager must consider the importance of the difficulties they face, how they approach a problem, and the options open to them when making a decision. This module will help you to develop good reflexes.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Assess management issues quickly and make an effective decision to resolve a difficult situation quickly.
- Carrying out a detailed assessment before making a decision.
- An innovative approach to the decision-making process.
- Tools adapted to everyday decision-making.
- A self-assessment to analyze and address your management weaknesses.
Experienced managers who want to master the basics of management.
This is one of two learning modules on this topic. On completion it its recommended that you progress to Part B.