Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Email is our dominant method of business communication and an essential tool for successful collaboration with colleagues, customers and partners.
Email volume is high, so managing it effectively, communicating clearly and embedding good email practice individually and in our teams will help us drive results and achieve our goals. When using email we need to put into practice all the techniques and skills that will improve individual productivity - we also need to use email in ways that have a positive impact on our teams and customers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Follow a structure so you achieve your goal with every email you send
- Reduce the volume of unnecessary emails you receive
- Manage and organise your email in less time
- Control your email traffic more effectively
- Why are there issues with email
- How to choose the best communications tool for your message and why
- How to achieve the impact you want when sending emails
- Writing clear emails and subject lines
- How to manage your email and save time
- How to avoid legal and cross cultural hazards of email