Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Effective Coaching Skills
This accredited online session has been created by expert trainers to enable busy managers to improve their effectiveness. It is part of the wider CMI-endorsed "Management Skills Award" (see below) and can also be used as a "stand alone" module for training for this specific topic. The course uses engaging, interactive e-learning which is delivered at at a brisk pace; ensuring that the full session can be completed in 20 to 25 minutes.
You will learn:
- A definition of coaching for businesses
- Two tried and tested coaching models
- How to apply the coaching continuum to assess when and how to coach effectively
- How to ensure coaching sessions are effectively applied by the coachee
- How to give quality feedback when coaching
- The skills needed to coach in a team environment
- The skills of great coaches, including questioning and listening, reframing and clarification.
Management Skills Award:
This course forms part of the accredited "Management Skills Award", an online training programme accredited by The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Continued Professional Development (CPD). The Award consists of 13 online management training sessions from MTD Training that you can take from the comfort of your own desktop, mobile or tablet. The main purpose of the Award is to provide the managers who take it with a firm foundation in management skills best practices.
To achive the full award, you must complete all 13 sessions (within a 12 week period) and request/complete the end of programme assessment which consists of 30 multiple choice questions.
All 13 courses are available individually and also as a "complete" Management Skills Award package (which represents best value for those wishing to complete the full programme).
The sessions are practical and interactive. We don’t believe in long, lecture like online training. Instead, this programme will get you engaged from the outset.