Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Many people don’t take any further driving courses once their test has been passed. Many employees are now expected to drive as part of their job, it’s important that all employees are aware of the risks and hazards to come with driving for work.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Plan your journey and understand what to look for
- Recognise the correct driver attitude and what distracts drivers
- Understand what steps to take during breakdowns and emergencies
- Be aware of your pre-journey checks and cockpit procedure
- Recognise the different hazards between driving in towns, cities, on rural roads and motorways
- Identify the hazards that poor weather and lighting brings to your journey.