Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Violence
Unfortunately, we still live in a world where many people have to endure a life of misery and abuse in their own homes. In this course, we will deepen our knowledge of domestic abuse and explore avenues for reporting and supporting those in need, ultimately, helping us to remain proactive and vigilant in the continued struggle against abuse.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define what domestic abuse is and how it happens
- Distinguish between the different types of domestic abuse
- Use the 6 R's to help support victims of domestic abuse
- Report safeguarding concerns efficiently and effectively
- Find support and guidance in the form of organisations and legislations
This course contains the following three topics within one modules:
- Understanding domestic abuse
- Different types
- Support for victims
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
This course is intended for anyone who needs to learn about domestic abuse. Note: This course can form part of an induction programme for new starters, it is also intended for all people who want to improve their knowledge and continue their professional development.