Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Document and Record Keeping (Managers)
This course has been designed to help managers to raise their awareness of the importance of producing, keeping and sharing information appropriately and to ensure they are aware of the legal frameworks and best practice guidance that guides how this should be done.
That all learners gain a clear understanding of the importance of record keeping within the workplace and how to ensure they record, store and share information in a professional manner and in accordance with key legislation and organisational policies and policies.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the range of standards that might apply in your workplace and what you need to do to comply with these.
- Be aware of the legislation that underpins information management processes.
- Identify what constitutes good practice in relation to document and record keeping.
- Be aware of the implications of poor practice for yourself, your clients, your organisation and commissioners.
- Know how to support your staff teams to develop good record keeping practice.