Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Display Screen Equipment
This Display Screen Equipment e-learning course has been designed to help you collect the evidence you require to demonstrate that you meet the requirements under the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992.
The aim of this course is to ensure that learners:
- Understand the DSE regulations.
- Understand the responsibilities the regulations place on employers and employees.
- Know how to use your chair, desk, screen and keyboard correctly.
- Are able to demonstrate how to keep healthy when using a computer.
- Know how to adapt your environment to suit yourself and the conditions.
- After this course, you will have an understanding of:
- What is meant by the term 'Display Screen Equipment' (DSE);
- What is the purpose of having DSE regulations;
- To be able to distinguish between DSE and other items you may find in your workstation;
- Who is a DSE user;
- Under what circumstances do the DSE regulations apply.