Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
This module will examine what grievance and disciplinary procedures are and explore some of the guiding principles that apply when handling grievances and disciplinary issues, as well as the underpinning legislation. You’ll look at how best to manage grievances and disciplinary issues at work to ensure the best outcome for everyone.
When you’ve completed all the activities in this pathway, you should be able to:
- Recognise the importance of disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Distinguish between disciplinary and grievance issues
- Identify the guiding principles that apply when handling issues
- State what legislation applies to disciplinary and grievances
- Take appropriate action to manage disciplinary and grievance
- Take the right action when dealing with special cases.