Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course aims to provide the learner with an overview of diabetes, the symptoms, management and complications that can arise. This course helps those supporting individuals with diabetes with understanding of the condition and the do’s and don’ts of management.
This training will enable learners to:
- Explore how diabetes develops
- Recognise different types of diabetes
- Recognise symptoms associated with the condition
- Discover methods to manage the 2 main types of diabetes
- Identify techniques to prevent complications associated with diabetes