Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course will provide the learner with the knowledge and tools required to Deliver Innovation through the review and implementation of:
- Strategy- knowledge and tools for building and Innovation Framework
- Innovation Business Model- DICE Model:
- Design new systems
- Identify growth opportunities
- Creating value
- Entering new markets
The learner will understand the 10 distinctive behaviours, skills and traits required for an Innovation Leader. They will also gain a clear understanding of the 10 behaviours of successful Innovation Managers.
The course will provide the knowledge for Innovation Governance essential for developing a framework that delivers the Mission, Focus and Implementation of innovation.
This course is essential for senior leaders who want to develop a REAL innovation strategy. This course will give you details on how to deliver innovation in your business to bring these benefits:
- Improved productivity & reduced costs
- Better quality
- Effective handling of legal and environmental issues
- Expanded product range
- Added value
- Improved staff retention, motivation and easier recruitment
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Be able to describe the underpinning foundations that need to be implemented in order to deliver innovation in a business
- Know what is required to be implemented by business leaders
- Recognise useful characteristics in yourself and others that contribute to innovation
This Intellelearn Delivering Innovation course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Innovation Experts
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 25 Minutes
This Delivering Innovation online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The Delivering Innovation course takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?:
This course is ideal for leaders who wants to see an improvement in their workplace. The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of Change Management. If you are looking for a career in Innovation within the Workplace, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.