Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Cyber Security - CCTV
Protecting privacy with this Bob's CCTV Module
A good surveillance system can mean the difference between your organisation being protected from crime and a crafty fellow like Damian breaking in and stealing confidential information and even some expensive hardware!
Protect footage from unwanted eyes by learning:
- How to correctly handle section 29/35 requests,
- Your responsibilities with regards to keeping surveillance footage secure
- How to identify the appropiate times to release CCTV footage
- Not to misuse surveillance footage, it is classed as personal information under the Data Protection Act
- That individuals can request CCTV footage in the form of a Subject Access Request
- Remembering that CCTV images may contain sensitive scene and information; therefore, acces should be restricted to authorised personnel use only.