Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer relationship: practicing active listening
Every customer is different. If you know how to listen and ask questions, they will tell you their needs, as well as who they are, their values, their beliefs and their emotions.
Understanding customers well will help you to gain their trust.
Understanding customers and their needs will then help you secure buy-in for your proposed solution.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Establish successful first contact with your customer and glean the information you need by asking the right questions.
- Encouraging customers to talk when making contact.
- Asking the right questions.
- Managing obstacles to mutual understanding.
- Using the right techniques to achieve empathic listening.
Exercises and practical case studies to help you practice asking your customer the right questions.
Anyone who works in direct contact with customers.