Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer relationship: creating commitment
Persuading the customer could be as simple as charming the customer. For example, by shining light on a solution that seemed fabulous but which, in retrospect, turned out to be very costly or simply impossible to carry out.
But then what about the customers loyalty?
In this module, we are going to explore how to persuade customers.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Secure customer agreement to your solutions by capturing the customer's attention, supporting your proposals with well-structured arguments and guiding the decision-making process.
- Using the customer's needs to support your argument.
- Focusing on customer benefits to deliver satisfaction.
- Using service-oriented language.
- Securing customer loyalty, even in a deadlock.
- Practical exercise in rephrasing the customer's need.
- An argument-building technique that is easy to use.
- Real-life examples of dealing with objections.
Anyone who works in direct contact with customers.