Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer relationship: building trust
Trust is a necessary condition of customer relationships. It is difficult to do business with a supplier whom you do not trust!
A customers trust cannot be forced, it must be earned.
It is because of you that the customer will build confidence in the supplier.
There are a few secrets to establishing trust with customers.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Implement good practices in order to be seen as trustworthy by the customer.
- You will know how to boost your companys image, establish close communication with your customer and identify how to manage sensitive situations.
- Identifying the challenges of customer contact.
- Being successful in the face-to-face meeting.
- Establishing close communication with the customer.
- Restoring the balance in sensitive situations.
- Practical tools to help you decipher your customers communication methods.
- Role-plays to practice synchronization with your customers.
Anyone who works in direct contact with customers.