Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer Service - First Contact
What first impression do you give when you first meet or speak to a customer? Here you'll put yourself in your customer's shoes and learn how to see yourself through their eyes. Discover how to make that vital good first impression and set the tone for a successful relationship.
This online training course will guide employees new to customer service through the reasons why making a good impression is key to a successful customer service experience.
Video scenarios place the learner in the scene and ask what they would do in each situation.
- Understand the factors which combine to make a good first impression
- Improve on your ability to deliver a good first impression
- Know how to dress appropriately for your role
- Understand how to acknowledge and approach customers
- Know how to build a successful rapport with your customers
Anyone working in a customer facing role