Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer Service - Exploring Needs
As a customer services professional you need to explore what a customer needs and be able to help them but sometimes it is not easy to spot what they actually want. This may be due to the words they say or their body language but a skilled sales person will use questions to make sure they always give the best service to the customer.
This online training course guides the learner through video scenarios which explain how by asking questions and discovering what the customer needs will result in a successful experience for all concerned.
Discover how to ask skilful questions to draw them out, listen actively and tune into your customer by reading their body language and interpreting the meaning behind the words they say.
The Exploring Needs course forms part of a pathway of courses which help everyone new to a Customer Service role be better equipped to deal with any sales situation.
- Identify the key skills required to understand the needs of your customers
- Learn how to listen actively to the customer
- Identify the barriers to effective listening and plan how to break them down
- Practice effective questioning techniques to tune into specific needs
- Understand how to interpret body language and tone to drill down to the customer’s real message
Anyone selling to the public