Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer Service Essentials
In this module, you will examine what customer service is, what impact it has on organisations and how you can measure it. You will explore the link between customer service and customer satisfaction, using examples to identify good and poor practice, and identify some of the skills that you need to deliver good customer service.
Finally, you will consider how these skills can be used to good effect when customers make contact - such as in person, by telephone, by letter or electronic means (including social media).
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define customer service and identify the benefits
- Recognise the value of customer service for your organisation
- Identify ways of measuring customer satisfaction
- Appreciate the expectations of customers
- Identify the key elements of customer service
- Recognise and develop skills to deliver exceptional customer service