Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Customer Due Diligence
This course is suitable for anyone who works in the Regulated Sector, or in other organisations where prevention of financial crime is important, and provides learners with an understanding of the purpose of customer due diligence, when it applies and what it involves.
The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment. It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of customer due diligence, including enhanced due diligence, and sanctioned customers and businesses.
Our customer due diligence training can be completed as a standalone course or as part of the full Financial Crime Training Course.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Serious Crime Act 2015
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Terrorism Act 2000
- Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
- Terrorism Act 2006
- The Terrorism Act 2000 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Amendment) Regulations 2007
- Customer Due Diligence - The purpose of due diligence, when to apply due diligence, what due diligence involves, when to apply enhanced due diligence, and sanctioned customers and businesses.