Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Criminal Finances Act
The Criminal Finances Act makes organisations and partnerships criminally liable if they fail to prevent tax evasion by either a member of their staff or an external agent, even where the organisation was not involved in the act or was unaware of it.
When you’ve completed all the activities in this pathway, you should be able to:
- Understand what the Criminal Finances Act is
- Recognise your organisations criminal liability under the act
- Recognise reasonable prevention procedures
- Understand the importance of risk assessments and monitoring
- Understand how your organisation might be impacted
- Identify who needs to be vigilant within an organisation.