Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Considering how you spend your time
Days, hours, seconds Is there ever enough time in a single working day?
What if we could make time last a bit longer?
In this module, we will explore how you behave when it comes to time management.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Identity several ways to make better use of your time, based on the priorities of your mission.
- By prioritizing your tasks and working on your personal style and time-wasting factors, you will be able to manage your time more calmly and effectively.
- Adopting an effective time management strategy to cope with excessive workload.
- Clarifying your role and identifying important tasks in relation to the objectives of your mission.
- Assessing how you use your time based on four levels of analysis.
- Identifying the main time-wasting factors.
- Through self-assessments and analysis grids, you will gain a clearer insight into how you use your time.
- The matrices and indicators will help you find your own time management solutions.
Anyone who feels they do not have enough time to complete essential tasks.