Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This CPD-accredited and RoSPA-approved e-learning course is suitable for anyone who might carry out or supervise work in confined spaces as part of their work. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor.
It is specifically designed to teach learners everything from why confined spaces are dangerous, the specific dangers they pose, what the responsibilities of employers and employees are, and how to ensure work that must be carried out in confined spaces is as safe as it can possibly be.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997.
- Introduction - An introduction to the subject of working in confined spaces, including the specific dangers they pose.
- Safe Systems of Work - A look at how to establish safe ways of working, for the circumstances where working in a confined space is unavoidable.