Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Communicating to Influence
Communicating to Influence involves more than listening and questioning. It requires you to understand other people’s body language, build rapport and trust with others as well as communicating your message clearly.
In today’s competitive and project-oriented work environment, strong business communication skills are essential for both individual and organisational success. This communicating to influence course strengthens the ability of delegates to pitch influential content face-to-face or virtually. This can determine how they are perceived, trusted and able to command a positive influence, whether presenting one-to-one or to an audience.
Delegates are equipped with the communication skills necessary to analyse how people communicate, both verbally and through body language, and how to use their own body language to communicate their message effectively. Delegates can also identify the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate it in ways that best suit their audience.
Succesful completion of this course helps communication that appeals to individual and group values and helps develop the ability to deliver a meaningful message that has maximum impact and influence. These skills help ensure that you engage and retain your audience and allows you to build the bridge between your content and them.
- Learn how to build rapport and trust with stakeholders
- Learn how to analyse how people prefer to think and communicate
- Learn how to understand and read other people’s body language
- Learn how to use your body language to communicate your message
- Identify and use the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate
- Interpret and control body language to augment communication
- Identify an individual’s false realities and challenge positively
- Understand the conditions for trust and use trust principles to build trust with individuals
- Analyse an individual’s values and priorities including: openness, security, creativity, listening
- Use communication techniques and content to appeal to an individual’s values