Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Clarifying and managing your priorities. Part B
In today's business world, the leading cause of stress is a feeling that there is not sufficient time to get everything done.
Each and every day, you field multiple requests from different people, requiring you to perform different duties simultaneously and wanting everything done instantly.
It is difficult to prioritize, make the right decisions and find the right balance between your professional and personal life.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Clarify and structure your duties and associated activities and make the appropriate decisions.
- You will make the right choices in terms of the stakes and the effort required.
- Clarifying the priorities of your position.
- Using the multiplying factors method to focus on what is essential while preserving your energy.
- A step-by-step method illustrated with practical examples to help you set the priorities of your role and the corresponding tasks.
- An effective tool to help you focus on what is essential while preserving your energy and protecting your personal time.
Any coworker with time management issues. This module is particularly suitable for project stakeholders.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.