Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Child on Child Abuse
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone working with children or young people in their work or voluntary activities. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor.
It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of what child on child is, how it affects children, and why it happens. It provides guidance on what the law says about child on child abuse and how to respond to it.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Equality Act 2010
- Children Act 1989
- Education and Inspections Act 2006
- Independent School Standards (England)(Amendment) Regulations 2012
- Malicious Communications Act 1988
- Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- What is Child on Child Abuse? - An overview of what child on child abuse is, what it involves, how it affects children, and why it has developed.
- Responding to Child On Child Abuse - Covering what the law says about child on child abuse, and what schools and individuals should be doing to prevent child on child abuse as far as is possible, and how to respond to it.