Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is a high priority for all organisations, as managing change is important to facilitate successful project implementation.
This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice. Once you have passed the Foundation qualification you can progress to the more advanced Practitioner qualification.
For the individual
- An understanding of factors surrounding people’s reaction to change and the necessary tools and techniques to help people deal more effectively with change
- The ability to identify the various types of change affecting organisations, and the Best Practice to support the effective delivery of the organisation’s desired end results
- The aptitude to engage with stakeholders in a change initiative and deliver effective communications to build and maintain their engagement
- The tools to assess the impacts of change, to identify andaddress resistance to change
- An understanding of the importance of sustaining change and how to embed a change initiative as an ongoing process
- A solid complement to process-driven methods like PRINCE2®and MSP®
For the business
- Develop the organisation’s capability and capacity to successfully deal with change management
- Minimise risks (costs, delays, loss of employee engagement, reputation) of failure with change initiative
- Maximise probability of successful business transformation
- Facilitate employee commitment within the organisation during times of change
- Improve and maintain internal and external stakeholder engagement with new initiatives
- Maximise the return on the organisation’s investment
The Change Management qualification is aimed at anyone involved in change at any level within an organisation.
- Change leaders (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Change Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Organisational Development Managers
- Change ‘agents’ (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. Programme/Project Managers)
- Change support (e.g. Programme/Project Office) and Operational Line Managers/staff
- Senior Management
- The Change Management Context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation – Part 1
- Change and the organisation – Part 2
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- Change Impact
- Change readiness
- Exam technique
- Exam simulator
The Change Management course on this page is offered by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.